Sunday, January 1, 2017

"DON'T THROW THE BABY OUT WITH THE BATH WATER"


WELCOME TO CORNER CARE MINISTRIES OFFICIAL WEBSITE: 

Pastordwilliams50.wixsite.com/corner-care

(Here you can listen to my sermons, view my blogs, chat with me and send a prayer request all in one convenient location)






Scripture:
             
              1 Peter 2:2; "As newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious."

           
              Hebrews 5:12-14; "For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the in the word of righteousness for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."



The Dream:

I dreamt that I had a baby. The baby lying in its basket, a happy child with its cooing and squirming, making all the happy noises a healthy well-loved child would make. However, there was a problem with the baby, it wouldn't suckle correctly. I tried to breastfeed the baby and it wouldn't latch on correctly, so I developed bruises on my breasts. I tried Enfamil, but to no avail, the baby just refuse to suckle the bottle. After a few days of attempting to feed the baby; the baby started to lose weight. It developed a bruise around the middle of the body, eyes were sunken in and skin pale. I was so perplexed at my dilemma, I didn't want people thinking that I was not feeding the child. Even though I was steadfast praying for this infant, I felt so hopeless because I felt so powerless to get this child back to its healthy state. I was so desperate, that I prayed and asked God to take the child away from me, but he wouldn't. I tried in my own effort to ask others to take the child to raise, but they wouldn't. I question the Lord why do I have to bear the burden of taking care of this child when all of my resources to get this child healthy have exhausted. "Why, why", I cried out to the Lord Jesus hoping right then and there that my burden would be alleviated at the cry of my voice. But, the Lord stood silent, and I felt defeated. It was when I felt defeated by my burden that the Lord Jesus said to me;"My child, I am with you, always, don't worry, the child will live, and you didn't fail, but you stayed with me and now I am going to give you the answer." After a long awaited healing for this child, the Lord touched it. The child started to thrive after feeding on my breast, its skin regained its pallor, its face full and plump. The child began to coo and squirm. How happy the child began to regain its vigor. How blessed is it to have my Lord and Savior!

The Interpretation:

Be patient with your ministries and the new born Christians that come your way. Remember, that you were there yourself. Take special care of the soul the Lord allows you to nurture in His word. If they don't catch on the first time, give them space to learn from the Master's hand, he will never let them fail. Allow the Lord to guide you into loving this soul, for He knows the soul you are caring for.  Love them where they are and never, ever throw that baby out with the bathwater!






To God Be His Glory!


Blessings!

Pastor Darcel E. Williams












No comments:

Post a Comment