Monday, January 2, 2017

" LORD CLEANSE ME FROM MY SECRET FAULTS"


WELCOME TO CORNER CARE MINISTRIES OFFICIAL WEBSITE: 

Pastordwilliams50.wixsite.com/corner-care

(Here you can listen to my sermons, view my blogs, chat with me and send a prayer request all in one convenient location)








Psalm 19:12-14 ( Cleanse me from my secret faults)

Psalm 37:24 ( Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down)

Psalm 145:14 (Lord upholds all who fall, raises up all who are bowed down)

Psalm 130:3-4 ( If you Lord, should mark my iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? But,  there is forgiveness with you)

Isaiah 43:25-26 (I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for my own sake; And I will not remember your sins. Put Me in remembrance let us contend together state your case that you may be acquitted)




Have you made a huge mistake where you think that God is ready to step on you with His large leather shoe? Have you ever felt, " I committed this sin before the Lord, can I be forgiven?" Have you said to yourself, " Lord please forgive me for my shortcomings and habits, they are hard to overcome." 

Augggh, Lord I made a huge mistake today, please forgive me!
Well, I have the solution to all of those questions. It's JESUS and HIS BLOOD!

The truth of the fact is, that when our Lord and Savior took our transgressions to the tree/cross and nailed them there, we were acquitted from the time we accepted Him into our hearts. I know you may ask; "well I still have habits that I need to break, it is hard to overcome them, what can I do?" I have the answer, Romans 8 tells us that there is no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Holy Spirit. 

The greatest truth is that we have an out! Our will to walk in His holy spirit!

The key truths I want you to take from this message today. 1. You were acquitted from your sins from the time you accepted Jesus into your life. 2) As you go over the scriptures above, you will see how much you are forgiven by the Lord. 3) You have a will to change your sin, habits, and shortcomings, all you need to do is to ask the Holy Spirit for help. 

If you take the time to have a tete-a-tete with the Lord, he will show you true freedom from today's mistakes. Rejoice, He loves you!!




For those who don't know Jesus as their Lord and Savior, I invite you into knowing Him. (Romans 10:9-14)

Prayer: Lord, Please forgive me of my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and cleanse me by your blood that was shed for me on the cross. Today, I renounce satan and all of my sins and decide to walk in your presence and power. Thank you, Father, for loving me and accepting me into your kingdom. In Jesus name, Amen!

Now, once when you have prayed this prayer. I encourage you to purchase a bible, find a good church home and join a good bible study group. I encourage you to start with the book of Matthew and continue on. (Starter scriptures: Isaiah 43:25-26; 44:6-8; Isaiah 53; John 1)

Congratulations on your new birth! God blesses you!


Blessing,


Pastor D.Williams




No comments:

Post a Comment