Tuesday, January 3, 2017

" THIS NAIL IS FOR YOU"


WELCOME TO CORNER CARE MINISTRIES OFFICIAL WEBSITE: 

Pastordwilliams50.wixsite.com/corner-care


(Here you can listen to my sermons, view my blogs, chat with me and send a prayer request all in one convenient location)






The Dream:

I dreamt the other night that I had a conversation with Jesus. I was telling Him all the mistakes that I've made. As tears rolled down my face, I complained about all the injustices that I endured, all the pain of rejection and abuse that I endured during my childhood.

While I was stating my case and crying out to Jesus there stood a  large wooden cross and there was Jesus standing right in front of it. Every time I would state my case, Jesus took a rugged nail and hammered it to the cross, then he said; " This nail is for you." As I continued to release all my pent up anguish to Jesus, he would hammer another nail into that cross and say; "This nail is for you".

 In this dream when Jesus hammered the nails into the cross, blood came out of the holes where the nails were. It seemed that it took an eternity to vent everything out to the Lord, but in the end, I found my peace. I felt relieved, I felt my justice. Do you want to know why? Because those nails were for me!


Side note:

You see, as a child, I suffered a lot of abuse. I didn't have a voice, and the perpetrators hid their actions from the world. I couldn't tell a soul what was happening to me. When I received Jesus into my life, I thought that the pain would go away, only it got worse because of non-understanding Saints told me that I was walking in unforgiveness and that Jesus would not accept me into His Kingdom.

I took their criticism to heart and carry the weight of my guilt for years because I felt that I was not good enough to be in the  Kingdom of God.  It was only when I searched the scriptures about forgiveness that I realized that the Lord understood my pain, and he is no respecter of persons. (Acts 10:34-35; Romans 2:11)  He knows how to heal you if you let Him.( Psalm 107:20)

I want to tell you today, that there is a God that sent His son to love you just where you are. He loves you in no matter state your heart is in. He is Jehova Rapha! The Lord Who Heals! ( Exodus 15:26)



Just know my brothers and sisters that you may have many scars but,  I know a Savior that has many nails!






For those who don't know Jesus as their Lord and Savior, I invite you into knowing Him(Romans 10:9-14)

Prayer: Lord, Please forgive me of my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and cleanse me by your blood that was shed for me on the cross. Today, I renounce satan and all of my sins and decide to walk in your presence and power. Thank you, Father, for loving me and accepting me into your kingdom. In Jesus name, Amen!

Now, once when you have prayed this prayer. I encourage you to purchase a bible, find a good church home and join a good bible study group. I encourage you to start with the book of Matthew and continue on. (Starter scriptures: Isaiah 43:25-26; 44:6-8; Isaiah 53; John 1)

Congratulations on your new birth! God blesses you!



Blessings!

Pastor D. Williams









No comments:

Post a Comment