Wednesday, February 15, 2017

"FIGHT, FIGHT AND MORE FIGHT!"



WELCOME TO CORNER CARE MINISTRIES OFFICIAL WEBSITE: 

Pastordwilliams50.wixsite.com/corner-care


(Here you can listen to my sermons, view my blogs, chat with me and send a prayer request all in one convenient location)





Psalm 18:39 

"You have armed me with strength for the battle; you have subdued my enemies under my feet." 


Psalm 18:32 

"It is God that girds me with strength, and makes my way perfect."


Jude 1:20

"But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit."


Colossians 2:7

"Rooted and built up in Him, established in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."






Today, I just came to a realization that my daughter has a disease that has plagued her for the last two years. It's not because I wasn't paying attention to her, or noticing her frail frame nor questioning her weird eating habits. It was because I was so gung-ho on "keeping the faith" that I forgot the child behind the disease. 


As a Parent and not a Pastor, you question,"How can this happen to my child that is a prayer warrior herself?" "I've taught her everything about spiritual warfare" "Is it because I'm being attacked that the devil is trying to take my focus off of my new ministry." "NO, STUPID, YOUR DAUGHTER IS BEING ATTACKED, NOT YOU!"

How could this beautiful creature, created by my heavenly Father suffer so much pain and me being its caretaker not notice that she needed me more than the fastings and prayers that went up as incense towards the Lord for healing? 

I know that HE hears me, I know what I am doing is right. But my baby, needed me to hold her and tell her that she is not weak but strong. That the battle is not hers or mine but, The Lord God Our Savior Jesus Christ! 

One thing that the Lord told me this morning and now it still strong in my spirit.

"I am teaching her to fend on her own" "She has to learn to trust, fight, and believe me for this" "You are here to intercede, but she has to learn to stand in her own fight."


You see, what the Lord is teaching me through all of this is, that I've carried all my children, nicely blanketed in prayers, teachings and bible scriptures all of their lives, but they never had the chance to learn how to fight on their own as adults. 

This doesn't mean that I don't stand for my daughter, it means that I allow her to stand on the scripture HE gives her and allows her to see the fruition of her prayers for healing. If I don't allow her to fight, I will cripple her for life. She will never know how to stand in the Lord on her own. She will be forever totally depended on me for every fight that she faces in life. "No, Lord, I don't want to spiritually cripple my daughter." "I want her to stand as a Woman of Valor trusting her whole life to you, Lord."

So, today, I am not a Pastor, I am a Mother and a Daugther of God that is allowing HIS Daughter stand in what she was taught all of her life. AND THIS TOO WILL PASS, AND SHE HAS THE VICTORY IN JESUS NAME!



When you view my tweets or view my Instagram and Facebook pages, you will see links to her progress. My daughter, Kaylen is an Honor Student attending the Maybourne School of Journalism. She is a Delta Epsilon Iota and Phi Beta Kappa and Maybourne Scholarship winner. She is an accomplished artist and graduating Senior at the University of North Texas in Denton, Texas. Oh, by the way, she has her own radio stint on campus called "Real Life" right now on hiatus until she recovers. My baby is God's baby first! And I am SO very proud of her! 


TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR HE NEVER FAILS US IN THE FIGHT! NO, NEVER!







For those who don't know Jesus as their Lord and Savior, I invite you into knowing Him. (Romans 10:9-14)

Prayer: Lord, Please forgive me of my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and cleanse me by your blood that was shed for me on the cross. Today, I renounce satan and all of my sins and decide to walk in your presence and power. Thank you, Father, for loving me and accepting me into your kingdom. In Jesus name, amen!


Now, once when you have prayed this prayer. I encourage you to purchase a bible, find a good church home and join a good bible study group. I encourage you to start with the book of Matthew and continue on. (Starter scriptures: Isaiah 43:25-26; 44:6-8; Isaiah 53; John 1)


Congratulations on your new birth! God blesses you!



Blessings,



Pastor D.Williams




No comments:

Post a Comment