Monday, March 13, 2017

"CHURCH, DON'T SLEEP, THE DEVIL IS AT PLAY"


I Timothy 6:12

Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.


II Timothy 2:14

Keep reminding God's people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.


Colossians 4:5

Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity.



I Corinthians 11:18

In the first place, I hear that when you come together as a church, there are divisions among you, and to some extent, I believe it.


I Peter 5:8

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour
.



Definition: Kinship


Kinship: Blood relationship

Hebrew: Adelphoiמוֹדַ֫עַת;  Brother, Sibling, Fellow

Greek: Adelphosσυγγένεια;  A brother, member of the same religious community, especially a fellow-Christian.






My husband and I were driving down Hwy 67 from Waxahachie, Tx, on our way home. As we were approaching the outskirts of Dallas County, you can see from the highway that there is the proximity of 8 miles apart, are three major churches coupled with smaller ones in- between. However, in the news, we still see the drugs, violence and other inherit crimes that plague these areas.


We listen to Heaven 97 here in Arlington, Tx. It's a Christian radio station. Every afternoon, we listen to civic leaders, pastors, lay people and other people of a higher position, discuss, argue, and vent their feelings about their concerns of the violence, crime, and social status of their municipalities. It seems that there is a lot of venting, but, no conclusion to their concerns.


My husband comes from a small rural town in Arkansas where the crime and violence are so high that there is always someone he knows that have died from it. However, when you visit this town, which you can reach the end of it within 10 steps, there is a viable church on every corner. 


When I worked as a computer helpdesk tech, I met so many people on my job from many companies that are Christians. They would argue at lunch with each other, trying to push their point of view of who was right and who was wrong. Me, I wasn't a part of their conversations, however, I would hear the unsaved people tell me that they wouldn't go to their churches.


I've met other saints that attended other churches and based on what their church have taught, they vented their dislike of another church based on what was taught to them. 


This past Sunday, I heard a pastor conveyed the exact sentiment that I am trying to relay today. He is holding a forum in the coming week where he is gathering other leaders to see how we as a church can come together. 


Church, can you see the problem similarities and parallels that are plaguing our witness for Christ...?


CHURCH, come on, we can do better than this!


The devil is lurking to see whom he can devour, believe me, it's not the unsaved!He is looking to dismantle our witness for the Lord and kill every opportunity to bring someone to Jesus Christ. 

Are we going to let him...?

If you disagree with how your brother delivers his message for the Lord, agree that you both are in the Body of Christ and that God is no respecter of persons. (Acts 10:34 & Romans 2:11)


We are in this to win it! Win them to the Lord!


Know that the world is watching us. Know that your conversations with each other and to others need to be ALWAYS seasoned with SALT. (Colossians 4:5)

The world hears every word we say, even when we think that they don't hear.

Church, we need to be awake and sober-minded and vigilant at all costs. 

There is the devil that is on the loose.


BUT, WE ARE THE ARMY OF CHRIST THAT HAS THE POWER OF GOD TO TAKE HIM DOWN!


Don't let this glorious opportunity of saving a soul pass you by. Love one another with compassion. And, stay prayerful for each other. There is a war going on, and IT SHOULD NOT BE THE BRIDE OF OUR LIVING SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!



So, with this remaining thought...

One of my freelancing jobs, I met a lady that was from another denomination. I felt in my heart that I knew her from somewhere else, however, I found out that she and I never met. The camaraderie that we had with each other was like close-knit family.


It is called Kinship!


Church, we have "kinship" with the King. We need "kinship" with each other. I implore you, my brothers and sisters in our loving Savior Jesus Christ, to not only love a soul today but, to love each other with a heartfelt compassion and camaraderie and KINSHIP  that the Lord our savior blessed us with. And, work fervently to bring those in the forgotten areas to Christ Jesus our Savior!



Shalom     שלום









For those who don't know Jesus as their Lord and Savior, I invite you into knowing Him. (Romans 10:9-14)

Prayer: Lord, Please forgive me of my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and cleanse me by your blood that was shed for me on the cross. Today, I renounce satan and all of my sins and decide to walk in your presence and power. Thank you, Father, for loving me and accepting me into your kingdom. In Jesus name, amen!


Now, once when you have prayed this prayer. I encourage you to purchase a bible, find a good church home and join a good bible study group. I encourage you to start with the book of Matthew and continue on. (Starter scriptures: Isaiah 43:25-26; 44:6-8; Isaiah 53; John 1)


Congratulations on your new birth! God blesses you!



Blessings,



Pastor D.Williams



Prayer ( Leave a prayer request and bible questions): 

pastord.williams50@gmail.com 







You can view my Instagram, Facebook, Faithful Blogger, Sermons via Soundcloud, God's Children Prayer Line and Twitter: 



Soundcloud: Pastor D. Williams


Facebook: Corner Care Ministries and Darcel Pastor D. Williams


Instagram: Pastordwill777


Twitter: Impastord


Blogger: Intropastord.blogspot.com


Faithful Bloggers:  https://www.faithfulbloggers.com/faithful-bloggers-directory/this-is-me-pastor-d-williams 





Promote Your Christian Blog(Google+): Pastor D. Williams



No comments:

Post a Comment